Located at the Casablanca Mohamed V airport, Atlas is a new space for boarding offered by Royal Air Maroc.
Conditions of access:
Access is available if you hold a Premium Class or Executive Class ticket or certain loyalty cards, upon submittal of the boarding pass. Once arrived, a professional and highly qualified team will there to greet you upon entering the lounge and will invite you to enjoy the comfort available.
Atlas lounge offers:
- A space fitted out like a Moroccan living room to get away from it all and with small areas furnished with comfortable couches.
- Hot, cold and alcoholic drinks available all day long, in addition to a choice of pastry, canapés and Moroccan delicacies.
- A wide selection of newspapers, and national and international magazines.
- Screen keeping you informed of departures.
- A working space with PC s for access to Internet, also with fax machine, photocopier and scanner.
- Three flat screen one of which in the Moroccan lounge for watching a wide rage of satellite TV stations, if you prefer to relax in front of a television.
- Pay phones to the rear of the lounge so you can call in a calm atmosphere to all correspondents. Telephone cards are on sale at the reception desk.
The whole enveloped in a pleasant and relaxing musical atmosphere.
The lounge is split up into several areas. A space fitted out for smokers, and for your comfort the rest of the space is a no smoking area.
For more information don’t hesitate to get in touch
Phone salon: 212 (0 ) 22 49 95 81