Animals in Passenger Compartment
Pets (dogs, cats, birds) are accepted in cabin if the following conditions are fulfilled :
This service will be paying from 1st September 2008
- The passenger must mention the animal upon reserving his/her ticket.
- The animal must not weigh more than 5 kg including the container (except dogs for the blind or deaf).
- The animal must be put in a solid container (crate, cage or basket) provided with air vents. The total dimensions must not exceed 115 cm (55 x 40 x 20 cm).
- Animals transported must be accompanied with the requisite documents such as health, vaccination certificates or entry and transit permits.
Animals in Cargo Compartment
To be accepted, the animal must obligatorily be placed in a container providing all safety guarantees (sturdy, watertight floor, closure, aeration) suited to the size of the animal.
- The container must have attached a tag bearing mention of name and address of the owner.
- Damaged containers will not be accepted at check-in (closing devise in good condition).
- No hay or straw may be put in the container.
- The passenger must make mention of animal transport upon reserving his/her ticket.
- If the animal is accepted as luggage and transported in a crate its food will not be included in the baggage allowance. It will count as excess baggage for which the passenger shall pay the fare due.
- Seeing-eye dogs and the crates they travel in, along with their food and accompanying the impaired vision, hard of hearing or physically handicapped will be carried in addition to the baggage allowance in compliance with the Forwarding Agent’s regulations.
The acceptance to transport animals can be granted provided the passenger takes on full responsibility. The forwarding agent in no way shall be liable for wounds, loss, delays, illness or the death of such animals if the entry or transit thereof is refused by a country, Government or territory.
• The animal transported in its case containing its food is not included/understood in the frankness luggage from the passenger, but will constitute an excess luggage for which the passenger will pay the applicable tariff (see below).
• The dogs guides (like their cases) accompanying the passengers partially-sighted persons or deaf people and the Passengers with Reduced mobility , will be transported in addition to the frankness luggage normal.
- Weight Concept (system Weight): Application of the tariff of the surplus Luggage per kilogramme according to the destination concerned .
- Part Concept (system Part): Application of taxation at piece-rates (animal + container) 1taxe = 1500MAD or 150EUR or 150USD or 150CAD
- Weight lower than 23 kg : 1 tax
- Weight enters 24 kg and 45 kg : 2 taxes
- Weight between 46 kg and 75 kg : 3 taxes